Recently it has become hard to follow all the services we offer, so I will summarize them here as a step-by-step plan:
- Watch Jonathan’s TED talk free of charge. Get motivated.
- Consider taking our course. We assume that you take our Udemy course. We also have a course in other languages.
- If you have money, take masterclass instead. Masterclass includes all of the materials in the Udemy course, and much much more. Consider bundling with Speed demon. Highly recommended. There are only two downsides: the course is a bit pricy and offers A LOT of extra materials (which can be confusing).
- Follow our free training schedule and practice as much as you can. To improve you should read for at least six hours per week and do at least an hour of computer practice.
- All memory champions use memory palaces. Learn memory palaces and also get this free kit.
- If you need quality coaching buy 1:1 over Skype with Anna. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- For reference information use our book and audiobook, and you may also want to buy recorded sessions of our previous webinars. These packages are incredibly cheap for the amount of information they offer.
If you still want more, contact email@example.com and ask to become a beta-tester. As a beta tester you get exclusive offers of new and untested services before everybody else.