Do you feel like you can never seem to get anything done during the day? Are you struggling to find a way to be more productive? If so, then you should consider using Circadian Optics.
Many factors go into creating a productive work environment. One of the most important is ensuring that you work in an entourage conducive to your body’s natural rhythms. It is where Circadian Optics comes in. They create light fixtures that help you adjust to different times of the day, so you can be productive no matter what time it is.
Daylight has a significant influence on our life, as well as on our well-being. Heliotherapy Institute is a good resource for improving your health using light therapy. There are many reviews about phototherapy devices, their influence, and tips on how to use them correctly.
This article will discuss what Circadian Optics is, how it can help you be more productive, and how they work.
About Circadian Optics
Circadian Optics is an innovation in the LED light world. The start-up came up in 2016 by two entrepreneurs looking for a way to improve their work productivity. Now it is a world-known company with many helpful light devices for home and office.
Circadian Optics offers various light therapy products that use different wavelengths of light to stimulate the body’s natural circadian rhythm, which can help you feel more alert and sleepy at night.
How does Circadian lighting work?
We know that our bodies can operate on a 24-hour cycle with various activities and functions happening at different times of the day. The Circadian Optics lamps work on this principle. The goal of circadian lighting is to mimic the natural light cycles that our bodies are used to, to help us feel more alert and productive during the day.
- It changes throughout the day, from a bright, blue-tinted light in the morning to a warmer, yellow-tinted light at night.
- This change in color temperature matches our body’s natural circadian rhythm.
Besides, circadian rhythm is your body’s natural way of telling you when to wake up and fall asleep. A “biological clock” controls these processes in your brain that respond to light and darkness.
- When it gets dark, your body produces the hormone melatonin, which makes you feel sleepy.
- In the morning, when it starts to get light again, your body stops making melatonin and starts producing another hormone called cortisol, which makes you feel alert and awake.
Research shows that exposure to specific light colors can help improve our mood, energy levels, and cognitive performance.
Tips on how to use Circadian Optics to create a perfect environment to be productive.
If you’re looking for ways to increase your productivity, consider using Circadian Optics. This company makes light therapy products that can help you regulate your body’s natural sleep cycle. By creating an environment that is conducive to work and productivity, you’ll be able to get more done during the day. There are a few things to remember when using Circadian Optics products.
- First, make sure that the room you’re in is not too bright.
- Second, don’t use the light for more than 30 minutes during the session.
- And third, be sure to follow the instructions that come with the product.
Here are some tips on improving your workplace to be more productive.
Opt bright colored furniture
Your office should be a place where you can concentrate and get work done efficiently. But it can be challenging to stay productive if your space is cluttered, dark, or simply not inspiring. It may sound strange, but the bright colors of the furniture create an inviting and energetic space that will help you stay focused and motivated throughout the day.
- You can invest in new desks and tables with white surfaces.
- Paint walls with bright eyes-pleasant colors.
- Use Circadian Optics to create the perfect environment to be productive by providing brightness to furniture and walls that will keep them light and airy.
It will allow you to stay focused and motivated in your office.
Individual lamps to control lighting in your workplace
If you’ve ever felt that the lighting in your office is a little off, it may be because it was designed without productivity in mind. Circadian Optics lamps provide perfect lighting at any time of day. They are perfect for working at a desk or reading:
- With three different color temperatures;
- Adjustable brightness, allowing you to find the ideal light for your needs;
- A memory system that will enable you to turn on the appropriate light at different times of the day;
- You can position the light exactly where you need it due to the adjustable bracket.
It is perfect for employees to choose the best light to stay focused during a long working day. And since it uses LED bulbs, it’s also very energy-efficient.
Enhance safety in the workplace
Circadian Optics’ light therapy lamps can help improve workplace safety by providing employees with bright light during their shifts. It can help keep them alert and awake, reducing the risk of accidents.
By aligning light exposure with natural circadian rhythms, workers are less likely to experience fatigue and more likely to maintain optimal alertness throughout their shifts.
- In one study, researchers found that office workers who stay in bright light during the daytime had a significantly lower rate of accidents than those who didn’t work in bright sunlight.
- In another study, factory workers exposed to bright light during their break times had a significantly lower rate of errors and accidents than those who did not have access to it.
These studies suggest that circadian lighting can play an essential role in reducing workplace accidents and errors.
Reduce employee’s irritability
The human body’s circadian rhythm helps regulate various daily processes. When this rhythm disrupts, it can lead to several problems, including irritability, anxiety, and difficulty sleeping. If you’re looking to improve employee productivity, one place to start is by ensuring that their work environment is conducive to concentration and focus.
Circadian Optics lamps mimic the natural light of the sun, which:
- Significantly improve the moods of your employees;
- Keep them calm;
- Reduce irritability and moodiness, two common factors that can lead to decreased productivity;
- Their lights can also help improve alertness and focus, which are essential for employees who need to be at the top of their game.
Reduce anxiety and stress
The working process closely connects with deadlines, rules, and stressful situations. That’s why many employees struggle with depression and anxiety. But Circadian Optics can change this situation due to several mechanisms:
- The mimic of the sun can increase serotonin levels.
- Proper light exposure positively impacts their mood, energy, and overall health.
- You can minimize the effects of stressors that cause anxiety and maximize the benefits of a good night’s sleep after work.
So if you take care of the mental state in the office circadian lamp is exactly what you need to create a productive and pleasant environment.
Enhance vigilance during the work day
Circadian Optics’ light therapy lamps can help to improve focus and concentration, making them ideal for use during work hours. The company’s products deliver the right amount of light at the right time of day, providing a natural way to boost energy and mood.
Circadian Optics’ light therapy products are also great for people who suffer from seasonal affective disorder (SAD), as they can help mimic the sunlight lacking during the winter months. Additionally, SAD is a type of depression caused by a lack of exposure to sunlight. Symptoms include fatigue, low mood, and difficulty concentrating.
In one study, office workers who used a Circadian Optics lamp for 30 minutes per day reported feeling more energetic and less tired during the day. They also experienced improvements in their mood and concentration.
By using circadian light, employees can be more focused and attentive while doing their tasks. It helps you to achieve successful results with minimal costs.
Daylight enhances performance
The human body is most productive during the day. The sun emits a full spectrum of light, including blue light, which helps improve focus, mood, and energy levels. All these things enhance working speed and performance.
Circadian Optics’ lamps can emit this full spectrum of light, providing you with the benefits of natural sunlight indoors. It is especially beneficial when working at night or in a dark space.
A growing body of research shows that daylight exposure can increase our alertness and performance. One study found that office workers with more natural light exposure had an average of 46% higher scores on cognitive function tests than those with less light exposure.
Creating the perfect environment for productivity doesn’t have to be complicated or expensive. You can create an environment that works best for you and your natural body clock by using circadian lighting. This article provided you with experience and proven information about Circadian Optics and how you can use it for your office or other workplaces. Whether you’re trying to increase focus during the day or wind down at night, circadian lighting can help optimize your space for greater productivity. So try it, and you’ll see the best results.
- Effects of light on human circadian rhythms, sleep, and mood. Christine Blume, Corrado Garbazza, and Manuel Spitschan. Somnology (Berl). 2019; 23(3): 147–156. Published online 2019 Aug 20. doi: 10.1007/s11818-019-00215-x
- Current Insights into Optimal Lighting for Promoting Sleep and Circadian Health: Brighter Days and the Importance of Sunlight in the Built Environment by Professor Fabian-Xosé Fernandez. doi: https://doi.org/10.2147/NSS.S251712