Recently it has become hard to follow all the services we offer, so I will summarize them here as a step-by-step plan:
- Watch Jonathan’s TED talk free of charge. Get motivated.
- Consider taking our course. We assume that you take our Udemy course. We also have a course in other languages.
- We have our own memory masterclass which you should definitely take. It offers great value, including some exclusive materials you will not find anywhere else. A must for someone who needs to remember A LOT.
- If you do not have time to learn and want the fastest and easiest memory method anyone can use please check Magnetic Square by Anthony Metivier. The link is within a review article.
- If you have money to spare, take Jonathan’s masterclass instead. Masterclass includes all of the materials in the Udemy course, and much much more. Consider bundling with Speed demon. Highly recommended. There are only two downsides: the course is a bit pricy and offers A LOT of extra materials (which can be confusing).
- Follow our free training schedule and practice as much as you can. To improve you should read for at least six hours per week and do at least an hour of computer practice.
- All memory champions use memory palaces. Learn memory palaces and also get this free kit.
- If you need quality coaching buy 1:1 over Skype with Anna. Contact email@example.com for details.
- For reference information use our book and audiobook, and you may also want to buy recorded sessions of our previous webinars. These packages are incredibly cheap for the amount of information they offer.
If you still want more, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to become a beta-tester. As a beta tester you get exclusive offers of new and untested services before everybody else.